Caronte Antispam Server - NEW RELEASE !!!
Release 3.0.1Download n. 12549
Caronte Antispam has been downloaded in its version n 12549 times
, in his five years career with against spam..
the trial version works for 30 days, with all features available.
Buy a License
Follow the wizard online purchase license CPU / IP Caronte Antispam.
The license is a one off and is valid for the entire existence of the software you installed.
Simply indicating your email you'll receive news about new version of Caronte Antispam
Caronte Antispam Server for Windows, Linux and FreeBSD
It is an innovative smtp proxy Antispam for Windows, Linux and FreeBSD platform, that cooperates with your existing MTA. It will allow you to block spam messages, without heavy elaboration for your server directly on SMTP port.
You don't need to change the configuration on your email software or your informatic system, you only have to install Caronte Antispam on your SMTP server and run it in cooperation with your SMTP service.
- Firewall SMTP (max error,timeout, ip session, noop attack)
- MTA server of cooperation in cluster or backup mode
- Multy Local Domain
- Configuration based on domain level
- Configuration based on score fully customizable
- Grey Lists
- DNS BL (ip black list)
- White IP
- IP embargo
- Forged HELO / EHLO
- Reverse DNS forged
- Bayes Montecarlo algorithm
- Dante Community Antispam
- Anti Phishing
- Rules based on Regular Expression (ansi PERL)
- Email White and Balck List with Regular Expressions to facilitate the similarities
- Email Spam Lover
- Spam Trap (Honey Pot)
- Plug-in Antivirus
- Detailed Statistics
- Connections monitor
- XML Log for an easy elaboration
- RFC Answers management
- Relay IP management
- Control on SMTP Authentication (AUTH LOGIN)
- Auto Light White List (control on answer)
- Header and subject mark or direct block of messages on SMTP port
- API remote control and setting
- WEB GUI Administrator e User
- Fully customizable configuration
- Scheduling Job
MTA compatibility total cooperation with: Sendmail, Postfix, hMailServer, Exchange, Mercury, Lotus Notes, Qmail, Wingate,....
Windows Server x64 >= 2008 , Linux (Ubuntu I686 - x64) and FreeBSD [6.3 and 10-x64]