LICENSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE PRESENT LICENSE CONTRACT (or “EULA”) IS A DEAL LEGALLY RELEVANT BEETWEEN THE SUBJECT (PHISIC PERSON, COMPANY, ASSOCIATION OR AGENCY) TO WHO THIS SOFTWARE IS GRANTED IN LICENSE (THE USER OR CUSTOMER) AND C&G SERVIZI WEB SRL. INSTALLING AND USING THE SOFTWARE, THE CUSTOMER IS BIND TO ACCEPT THIS CONTRACT AND TERMS ENCLOSED IN IT. IF THEESE TERMS ARE NOT ACCEPTED, OR DON'T HAVE THE AUTHORITY OF LEGALLY BIND THE CUSTOMER TO SUCH TERMS, DON'T INSTALL.
THE DEALS OF THIS LICENSE CONTRACT ARE APPLICABLE ONLY TO THE PRESENT SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY C&G SERVIZI WEB SRL WHATEVER THAT IN THIS CONTRACT WILL BE MENTIONED OR DESCRIPTED OTHER SOFTWARE.
(a) The term “C&G” indicates the C&G SERVIZI WEB SRL. company and it's eventual licensors.
(b) For the purpose of the present contract, the term Software will indicate also eventual updates of the Software that the user have right to receive and that are provided to the user by C&G. For the purpose of the present contract, also eventual free update that the user can receive and that are provided by C&G. are defined “Software”.
(c) “Trial version” indicates a version of the software , usable only for test purpose, demonstration or evaluation of the software for a limited period.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
C&G grants to the user the following rights, at condition that he accords to the conditions of the present Contract:
1.1 Installation and Use.
(a) The Software is granted with TRIAL license, with the following activation key “0000000000000000000000000000000” for a period of 30 days.
(b) The user can install and use a copy of the Software on a single computer or other device;
(c) In case the user that are installing this software doesn't recognize the conditions described in the point 1.1(a), he can continue the installation of the present software, but as soon as possible he have to request a particular license of use, that will be provided after the purchase through the procedure that he will found on the site: http://www.caronteantispam.com/acquista.php , according to the actual price list, such license will be bind to this installation, after this an another change of hardware (CPU or IP) will decay the license of use obtained and for continue to use the Software it is necessary buy it again.
2. OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
2.1 Services based on Internet. The user will not can use any service Caronte Antispam based on Internet, associated to the Software in any way that can damage, deactivate, overload or prejudice such services or interfere with the use and enjoyment of the same from eventual other subject. The user will not can try to access in unauthorized way to service, account, computer system or network associated to services based on Internet.
2.2 It is not possible sell or transfer this software.
2.3 Unless is not specified other where in this contract, it is not possible:
(i) modify the software
(ii) use the trial version of the software for any other purpose different from the purpose described in the section 1.1 (a); is also strictly forbidden the installation and the use of the trial version for the distribution of on-pay course of formation and/or scholastic lessons of on-pay school and/or private of any order or grade, including University, whatever such software should use for take economic or financial profit .
2.4 It's not possible use the software to develop an application that have the same function of the software.
3. RIGHTS RESERVE AND PROPERTY. C&G reserves all the rights not expressly granted in the present Contract. The software is protected from the laws and treaties of copyright and on intellectual property. C&G is the owner of the name, the copyright and other rights on the intellectual property inherent the Software. Third part brands, names or logos can be brand registered from their owners. It is not possible remove, change any registered brand, name of product, logo, copyright or other. The Software is not sold, but granted in license. The present Contract does not grant to the user any right relative to registered brand or brand of service of C&G Servizi Web s.rl. or InRete.com.
4. RESTRICTIONS ON DECODING, ON DECOMPILE AND ON DISASSEMBLY. The user will not be able to decode, decompile, disassembly the Software and make operations for the purpose of make visible the source code. Also It's not possible change, merge, modify, adapt the Software.
5. LEASE PROHIBITION. The user will not be able to grant the software in leasing or loan.
6. CONSENT TO THE USE OF THE DATAS. The user accept that C&G and its subsidiaries take and use the technological information obtained as part of eventual services of support provided to the user, relative to the Software. C&G undertakes to use these information only for improve the products and provide to the user technology or customized services and in way to not grant the identity of the person of the user.
7. SOFTWARE AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES. The present Contract apply to the upgrade, integrative components, add-on components or services based on Internet of the Software that C&G should provide or make available to the user after the date on which the user obtains the Software, at least that all the elements are not accompanied with specified conditions. C&G reserves the right to interrupt any service based on Internet , provided to the user or make available to the user by the use of the Software.
8. RESTRICTIONS TO EXPORT. The user take care of the fact that the Software grant in license is subjected to the actual limitation at export in Italy. The user accept of adhere to all of the laws and local norms, national and international, applicable to the Software as also to the limitations applicable on the destination country, the final user and the final purpose imposed by Italy and other authorities of control of the export.
9. SEPARTION OF COMPONENTS. The Sofware is granted in license as a single product. Its single component parts can't be separated for the use on many devices.
10. RESOLUTION. In case the user doesn't concern at the conditions of the present Contract, C&G will be able resolve the same Contract , without for this prejudice others its rights. In this case, the user will have to destroy all of the copies of the Software and all of its component parts.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; DIVISIBLITY. The present Contract (included every addendum or modify present inside the Software) constitute the entire agreement between the user and C&G relatively to the Software (not included any technical support) and substitute every communication, proposal or declaration, written or spoken, precedence or contemporary relating to the Software or to other matter treated in the present Contract. In the measure in which the conditions of any criterion or program C&G relatives to the service technical support were placed in conflict with the conditions of the present Contract, will prevail the conditions of the present Contract. In case any disposition of the present Contract will be restraint null, not valid, not applicable or illegal, the other dispositions will remain plenty binding and effective.
12. GUARANTEE of C&G. The present warranty does not prejudiced the rights recognized from the law.
13 The guarantee.
The software is designed and offered as product of general purpose, and is not designed or offered for particular purpose of the user. The user accepts that no software product is free from errors and recognize of being specifically warned of the necessity of regularly make the "backup" of his files.
No guarantee of functionality is granted for the use of the Freeware version.
14. LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITY. IN THE MAX MEASURE GRANTED FROM THE APPLICABLE LAW, AND EXCEPT WHAT INDICATED IN THE GUARANTEE OF C&G, C&G WILL NOT BE RESPONSABLE FOR DAMAGE OF ANY TYPE (INCLUDED, FOR EXAMPLE, DAMAGES FROM LOOSE OR MISSING PROFIT, INTERRUPTION OF THE ACTIVITY, LOOSE OF COMMERCIAL INFORMATIONS OR OTHER LOSS) DERIVING OR HOWEVER CORRELATED TO THE USE OR TO THE INABILITY OF USE THE SOFTWARE, ALSO IN THE CASE IN WHICH C&G IS BEEN ADVERTISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE VERIFY OF SUCH DAMAGES, IN ANY CASE, THE TOTAL RESPONSABILITY OF C&G ACCORDING TO THE DISPOSITIONS OF THE PRESENT CONTRACT WILL NOT CAN EXCEED THE AMOUNT EFFECTIVELY PAID FROM THE USER FOR THE SOFTWARE .
15. REGULATOR LAW. The present Contract is disciple from the laws of Italian State. For any dispute relative to the present contract will be competent the court of Pistoia.
Copyright (c) 2000-2015 - C&G Servizi web s.r.l
All rights reserved.
Written by: Alessandro Cappellini
Via Rodolico n.90 Z.I S.Agostino
51100 Pistoia (ITALY)
Tel. +39 573 534510